Where the Red Fern Grows is one of the best children’s novels of 1961 written by Wilson Rawls. The story of the novel revolves around a young boy who buys and trains two beautiful Redbone Coonhound hunting dogs. The story of the novel is loved by the readers from all around the world and the novel got immediate success after its publication. The novel is nominated for various awards because of its creative work and amazing themes of work and struggle. You can download Where the Red Fern Grows PDF at the end.
Review Where the Red Fern Grows:
The story of the novel is very interesting it starts from a person by the name of Billy Coleman who rescues a beagle which was attacked by another neighbourhood dog. Coleman takes it home in order to care for his wounds. In light of this situation, he remembered the time when he was of ten years old living in the Ozark Mountains. He wants to get a pair of Redbone Coonhounds dogs for hunting. The major characters of the story are Dr Lathman, Mr Benson, Mr Kyle, an Old Man, Marshall, Rainie Pritchard, Rubin Pritchard, Billy’s sisters, Grandpa, Papa, Mama, and Billy.
Features Where the Red Fern Grows pdf:
- Where the Red Fern Grows is written by famous American author Wilson Rawls.
- The novel is written in English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- Where the Red Fern Grows comes under the Genre of Children’s novel.
- Where the Red Fern Grows is published by Doubleday.
- It was published in the year of 1961.
- Where the Red Fern Grows consists of a total of 245 pages.
- The novel is loved by readers from around the world because of its amazing themes and creative content.
Download Where the Red Fern Grows PDF:
Click the button below to download Where the Red Fern Grows PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment