12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos is a self-help book of 2018 written by Canadian clinical psychologist and psychology professor Jordan Peterson. The novel provides life advice through essays in abstract ethical principles, personal anecdotes, religion, mythology and psychology. You can download 12 Rules for Life PDF at the end.
Review of 12 Rules for Life:
12 Rules for Life topped bestseller lists in Canada, the United Kingdom and the United States and has sold more than three million copies worldwide. The author went for a world tour to promote his book, notably receiving more attention following an interview with Channel 4 News. The book is praised by Critics because of its atypical style, though Peterson’s writing style has been criticized by some, and his perspective on God received a mixed reception. Peterson wrote this book in a more accessible style than his previous books: Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief which was published in 1999. 12 Rules for Life is loved by the readers because of its precious advice and amazing themes of life.
Features of 12 Rules for Life pdf:
- 12 Rules for Life is written famous Jordan Peterson with Ethan Van Sciver as an illustrator.
- 12 Rules for Life is written in simple English language and is published in Canada for the first time.
- The novel covers subjects such as philosophy, psychology and self-help.
- 12 Rules for Life is published by Random House in Canada and Penguin Allen Lane in the United Kingdom.
- 12 Rules for Life is published on 23 January 2018 in Canada and on 16 January 2018 in the United Kingdom.
- 12 Rules for Life is available in audible, digital and print format.
- The novel is available in 448 pages in hardcover format and in 320 pages in ebook format for readers.
Download 12 Rules for Life PDF:
Click the button below to download 12 Rules for Life PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment