Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea is one of the best classic science-fictional adventurous novel written by famous French author by the name of Jules Verne. Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea is serialized from March 1869 till June 1870 in “Pierre-Jules Hetzel’s fortnightly periodical, the Magasin dedication et de recreation”. You can download 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea PDF at the end.
Review of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea:
A deluxe octavo edition of the novel was published by Hetzel in 1871containing 111 illustrations from Alphonse de Neuville and Edouard Riou. The novel got huge acclaim upon its release and remains so: its considered as one of the best premiere adventure novels and one of the masterpieces from Verne’s, with Around the World in Eighty Days and Journey to the Center of the Earth. The story of the novel presents Captain Nemo’s underwater ship which is much similar to the modern submarines of today’s world. The novel is loved by readers from all around the world because of its creative work and the concepts of future time. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is nominated for various awards and got various reviews from the experts and critics.
Features of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea pdf:
- Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea is written by well known French author Jules Verne with illustrations from Alphonse de Neuville and Edouard Riou under the title of Vingt mille lieues sous les mers.
- Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea is written in French language and was published in France for the first time.
- Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea belongs to the series of Voyages Extraordinaires.
- The novel belongs to the Genre of Adventures novel.
- Twenty Thousand Leagues under the Sea is published by Pierre-Jules Hetzel in France.
- the novel was published in 1870 in France.
Download 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea PDF:
Click the button below to download 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment