Bird Box is one of the best post-apocalyptic and debut novel of the year 2104 from well known American author and singer by the name of Josh Malerman. Bird Box was first published on the date 27 March 2104 in the United Kingdom by Harper Voyager and on date 13 May 2104 in the United States by Ecco Press. You can download Bird Box PDF at the end.
Review of Bird Box:
The story of the Bird Box revolves around a woman who has to find a way to guide herself and her children to overcome the potential threat from an unseen adversary. The story of the novel is told in flashbacks and is presented in three periods of time. Bird Box is loved by readers from all around the world and is nominated for various awards. A sequel of Bird Box by the name of “Malorie” is under development process and it will be released on date 21 July 2020. Bird Box contains themes of Horror, struggle and survival. Bird Box is regarded as a classic for English literature.
Features of Bird Box pdf:
- Bird Box is written by well known American author Josh Malerman.
- Bird Box is written in English language and is published in the United States.
- Bird Box comes under the genre of Post-apocalyptic, thriller and horror novel.
- Bird Box is published in the United States on date 31 May 2014 and in the United Kingdom, it was published on date 27 March 2014.
- The book was published in the United States by Ecco and in the United Kingdom, it was published by Harper Voyager.
- The novel consists of a total of 273 pages.
- The novel is adapted for the film by the same name.
- Bird Box is nominated for various awards because of its creative content.
Download Bird Box PDF:
Click the button below to download Bird Box PDF free and read online.