W Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne is the author of Blue Ocean Strategy. Both people are business management teachers and coaches in different organizations blue ocean is the world-famous business strategy according to a publisher they sell more than 3 millions copy of this book worldwide. And this book is internationally best-selling w Chan and Renee has a different opinion about this strategy according to Renee competitive market is the best way to make a handsome profit but according to W. Chan create another market space and make competitor irrelevant is the good way to run a successful business and the main difference between both of this plan is one thing work inexistent market and create market shares in the existing market on other side think work in the open market and captured 100% market shares both plans has some pros and cons. You can download Blue Ocean Strategy PDF at the end.
Chan is the main author of this book was born in 1952 in South Korea. He earns fame after publishing his theory and different business strategies. In the current life, he is the strategic partner of INSEAD and he also runs his own company of different products as well in South Korea.
Feature of Blue Ocean Strategy pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 1st, 2005.
- W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Non-fiction, Business.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 240 pages.
- Harvard Business Review Press is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 16 editions of this book.
Download Blue Ocean Strategy PDF:
Click the button below to download Blue Ocean Strategy PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment