Collins and Jerry I. Porras the author of Built to last. Both guys complete graduation from Stanford University after graduation they both start research on mega and giants companies of different companies. This book is slightly different from all other business and finance books. Because the main factor of research and also the main factor of this book is different they only research that mega-companies who already run successfully for the last 100 years. In this book, the author only talks about how to build long-lasting company sustainability is the main factor of this book this is not about visionary leadership and visionary products you only learn business management how to sustain your company it doesn’t matter you are running an IT company or technology whatever your business is this book is a piece of great learning for all. You can download Built to Last PDF at the end.
James C. Collins main author of this book was born on 25th January 1958 in the United States. He completes his business education at Stanford University and now he is the most famous business management coach and the main focus of James C. Collin is the sustainability of companies he teaches corporate to how to build a sustainable company.
Feature of Built to Last pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is October 26, 1994.
- James C. Collins, Jerry I. Porras is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Non-fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 336 pages.
- William Collins is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 149 editions of this book.
Download Built to Last PDF:
Click the button below to download Built to Last PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment