Burn the place is the story of a very well known chef and restaurant owner of America. Iliana was born in Indiana his all family work on fruits farm owned by his parents. His parents notice Iliana has a very sharp mind because she learn which kind of fruits is ready to pick and she only picks prepared fruits on the other hand elder sisters of Iliana to pick unprepared fruits also. Iliana grew up in Indiana in this time free she builds a very strong connection with non-living thing naturally. But she cannot connect with human beings easily. She becomes an alcohol addict before 20 and after this incident, she also starts working in the restaurant at the age of 15. After working several years as a cook she starts his own restaurant and now that restaurant is very famous in America. You can download Burn the Place PDF at the end.
Iliana Regan was born in 1971 in the United States. She grew up in Indiana and after high schooling, she moves Chicago for further studies along with parents. She completes his education from Indiana University and Columbia College. Now she is the owner of Michelin starred restaurant very famous restaurant in Chicago in 2019 she writes to burn the place in this book she writes his life story.
Feature of Burn the Place pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is July 16th 2019.
- Iliana Regan is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Food and cookbooks.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 250 pages.
- Agate Midway is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 11 editions of this book.
Download Burn the Place PDF
Click the button below to download Burn the Place free and read online.