Catching fire is the story of rebellion and this rebellion destroys the whole society. Katniss Everdeen is the main character of this story she is the leader of an organization. And this organization fought against the current government and establishment. That’s why she is always in trouble because the government forces work days and nights for her murder and after killing Katniss they will destroy her organization as well. She is the girl who fought for her people and for the freedom of her people.
This is the fight for survival and this fight demand blood and bodies because without sacrifice no one can achieve a bigger goal. And this is the rule of a universe if you want freedom then you need to scarify your loved ones your wealth and most of the time you need to sacrifice your life as well. Katniss did great work and she is very close to her biggest dream or reason of life.
Suzanne Collins was born on August 10, 1962, in the United States. She is a well-recognized fiction author of the world. She was nominated for several awards and successfully won many of them. In 2009 Suzanne was nominated for Hugo awards 3rd time and despite she already won 2 Hugo awards. In the same year, her book was nominated for good reads choice awards.
Feature of Catching Fire pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is September 1st, 2009.
- Suzanne Collins is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Young adult fiction, Science fiction, Children’s literature.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 391 pages.
- Scholastic Press publisher of this book.
- There are more than 290 editions of this book.
Download Catching Fire PDF:
Click the button below to download Catching Fire PDF free and read online.