Crossing the chasm is the book of New marketing plans for big companies. With time this book becomes one of the most precious books of marketing. In this book author mainly focus on the marketing and launching strategy of new products of giants company and all these formulas mainly apply to tech companies. According to the author marketing strategy will decide the future of products in every field but especially in the tech field marketing plan is the backbone of the product and company. The main thing about this book is the author’s guide on new products of an existing company. If you are running a successful full company then you are jumping into another field or you launched a new product. Then the marketing strategy of that particular product is different. And in this book author describe that tactics and that is very crucial for any business owner also for New Startups. You can download Crossing the Chasm PDF at the end.
Geoffrey Moore was born on 31st July 1946 in the United States. He completes his education at Stanford University. And he is a professional business management coach and organizational theorist. He performs very well in his particular field and works with many tech giants like Microsoft, Appl. inc, etc.
Feature of Crossing the Chasm pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is July 25th, 2006.
- Geoffrey Moore is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Non-fiction, Business.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 211 pages.
- HarperCollins is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 28 editions of this book.
Download Crossing the Chasm PDF:
Click the button below to download Crossing the Chasm PDF free and read online.