Dune is one of the best science fiction novel written by American Author Frank Herbert in 1965. The novel was published as two separate serials in famous Analog magazine. Dune is tied with Roger Zelazny’s This Immortal for the Hugo Award in the year 1966, and won Nebula Award for Best Novel. The novel is the first instalment of the Dune saga and in the year 2003 Dune was regarded as the world’s best selling science-fictional novel. You can download Dune PDF at the end.
Review of Dune:
The story of the novel is set in future times where various noble houses control society. Dune revolves around the story of young Paul Atreides, whose family surrender to the stewardship of Planet Arrakis. The planet is not much developed and populated but it grows a drug which can increase life and enhance mental abilities. The story of the novel is very interesting and is adapted for a featured film. Dune is loved by readers from all around the world and is nominated for various awards.
Features of Dune pdf:
- Dune is written by famous American author Frank Herbert with John Schoenherr as a cover artist.
- Dune novel is audio translated by Simon Vance, Euan Morton, Ilyana Kadushin, Orlagh Cassidy and Scott Brick.
- Dune is written in English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- Dune novel belongs to the famous series of Dune.
- Dune belongs to the Genre of Science fiction.
- Dune was published on 1 August 1965.
- Dune is published by Chilton Books in the United States.
- Dune is available in hardcover and paperback.
- Dune consists of a total of 412 pages.
- Dune novel is followed by Dune Messiah.
- The novel is nominated for various awards because of its creative content.
Download Dune PDF:
Click the button below to download Dune PDF free and read online.