Eleanor & Park is the main character of this novel. Eleanor and park have zero similarities in sense of family background, family status, and also in personality. Eleanor belongs to a very massive family whole family is leaving in a single but big house. So she is leaving with the whole family somehow her family is so terrific according to her.
Because of this situation, she is not mentally strong. On the other hand, the park is the cooldown, and the very calm guy he always sits on the backside of a school bus with his headphone. All the time he uses his headphone for listing songs and documentaries. He hides his face all the time on the bus and school with his book. Park only shows his face to Eleanor and she notices this thing very clearly. After this, she start to chat with the park and that is the starting point of this lovely love story. You can download Eleanor & Park PDF at the end.
Rainbow Rowell was born on 24th February 1973 in the United States. She starts her writing career as a Young adult fiction writer. At the starting of her career, she got success because of the outstanding novel on Young adult fiction.
Features of Eleanor & Park PDF:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 26th, 2013.
- Rainbow Rowell is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is a Novel, Young adult fiction, Romance novel.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 328 pages.
- St. Martin’s Press is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 133 editions of this book.
Download Eleanor & Park PDF:
Click the button below to download Eleanor & Park PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment