Gulliver’s Travels is also known as Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World. The novel consists of four parts. By Lemuel Gulliver, First, a Surgeon and then a Captain of various ships is a prose satire of the year 1762 and was written by famous Irish writer Jonathan Swift representing human nature and travellers tale. Gulliver’s Travels is one of the best work of Swift’s and a classic of English literature. The author of this novel claims that he had written this noel to vex the world rather than to divert it. You can download Gulliver’s Travels PDF at the end.
Review of Gulliver’s Travels:
Gulliver’s Travels was an immediate success after its publication. John Gay the English dramatist remarked Gulliver’s Travels as a universally read novel from the cabinet council to the nursery. Robert McCrum in the year 2015 released his list of 100 best novels of all the time in which this novel is listed as “a satirical masterpiece”. Gulliver’s Travels is a novel which is read by the readers from all around the globe and is much famous and loved novel of all the time. The novel is nominated for various awards in various years and is the most selling novel of all the time. The novel is loved by the readers and experts because of its creative content and themes.
Features of Gulliver’s Travels pdf:
- Gulliver’s Travels is written by Jonathan Swift.
- The novel is written in simple English language and was released in England.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Satire, Fantasy.
- The novel was published by Benjamin Motte in England.
- It was published on date 28 October 1762 about 293 years ago.
- The novel is loved by the readers from around the world and is nominated for various awards
Download Gulliver’s Travels PDF:
Click the button below to download Gulliver’s Travels PDF free and read online.