Celaena is the main character of Heir of Fire. She born into a warrior family and since childhood, she trained as a warrior accept this she is very genius and obedient towards her parents. When she is young Celaena joined the armed forces after some time she leads the rebel group of that time. After so much effort and hard work, she won the deadly contest and become the supreme leader. But she is not hard-hearted now she is exhausted because of this power game and now she wants peace in her mind as well as in society.
And because of this purpose, she needs to calm herself and address her army and supporter to end this war on mutual benefits and that will be really good for both parties especially for common peoples. Before all this, she needs to tackle inner evil because without this she cannot do anything positive. You can download Heir of Fire PDF at the end.
Sarah J. Mass was born on March 5, 1986, in the United States. She gains fame from her debut novel the glass of thrones and that was the real changing point of her life because after the successful debut novel she is very confident for upcoming novels.
Feature of Heir of Fire pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is September 2nd, 2014.
- Sarah J. Maas is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Fantasy.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 564 pages.
- Bloomsbury USA Children’s is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 7 editions of this book.
Download Heir of Fire PDF:
Click the button below to download Heir of Fire PDF free and read online.