Mrs Dalloway is a very famous novel written by well known Virginia Woolf. Mrs Dalloway was written on date May 14th 1925. The novel revolves around the life of Clarissa Dalloway, who was a fictional high society woman at the time of Post First World War England. According to readers and experts, Mrs Dalloway is one of the best and famous novels of Woolf’s. The novel is written in English language and was published in the United Kingdom on 14th May 1925. You can download Mrs. Dalloway PDF at the end.
Review of Mrs Dalloway:
The novel is created from two stories, “Mrs Dalloway in Bond Street” and “The Prime Minister”, the novel represents Clarissa’s preparations for the party which she will have to host at the evening. From the interior perspective, the story of the novel goes back and forward in time and in and out of the mind of the main character in order to present the whole life of Clarissa’s and to present the inter-war social structure to the readers. In 2005 Mrs Dalloway was included in Time’s List of best English novels written since 1923.
Features of Mrs Dalloway pdf:
- The novel is written by Virginia Woolf.
- The novel was written in the English language and was published in the united kingdom.
- The novel was published by Hogarth Press.
- The novel was published on 14th May 1925.
- The novel revolves around the life of Clarissa’s, her social system and the life affected due to war.
- The novel is loved by the readers because of its creative content and amazing themes.
- The novel is nominated for various awards and is loved by the readers and experts from around the world.
- Dalloway is considered to be the best work of Woolf.
Download Mrs Dalloway PDF:
Click the button below to download Mrs Dalloway PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment