Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions is a very interesting and useful book of 2008 written by American author Dan Ariely. In the book, the writer challenges the reader’s assumptions about making decisions which are purely based on his rational knowledge and thoughts. At the End of the book, the author explains: “My objective in this book is to help the readers fundamentally rethink what makes you and the people around you tick. I try to lead you there by presenting a huge range of scientific experiments, findings and anecdotes which are in many cases quite amusing. Once you see how systematic certain mistakes are there in our life and how we do it again and again, I think you will begin to learn how to avoid most of them easily”. You can download Predictably Irrational PDF at the end.
Review of Predictably Irrational:
Predictably Irrational contains describes various concepts such as the power of price, the effect of expectations, the high price of ownership, the problem of procrastination and self-control, emotion involved in decision making, being paid vs. a friendly favor, the cost of no cost, the fallacy of demand and supply and the Truth about reality.
Features of Predictably Irrational pdf:
- Predictably Irrational is written by famous American author Dan Ariely.
- Predictably Irrational is written in simple English language and was published in the United States.
- Predictably Irrational novel belongs to the Genre of Behavioral economics.
- Predictably Irrational novel is published by HarperCollins in the United States.
- The book was published in Feb 2008 for the first time in the United States.
- The book is available in Hardcover and iOS App.
- Predictably Irrational is nominated for various awards and is loved by readers from all around the world because it covers the behavioural aspects of human life and how this world acts.
Download Predictably Irrational PDF:
Click the button below to download Predictably Irrational PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment