Phil Knight is the author of Shoe Dog he is the man behind sportswear giant Nike. In this book, he writes down his journey from eight thousand $ gross profit a year to 30 billion annually. Phil Knight completes his education in the business field after complete graduation he wants to start a business because he is not interested in a job. After research, he finds a business he barrow 50$ from his father to start his own business.
In 1962 he starts import sportswear shoes from Japan and selling on his own trunk from this trunk he earns 8 thousand $ in the first year of business and with time and great efforts by Phil Knight Nike becomes world’s biggest sportswear brand and billions $ company. Phil knight is a very visionary businessman and Nike is the result of his business management skill and from his vision now he is the current CEO of Nike. inc. You can download Shoe Dog PDF at the end.
Phil Knight was born on 24th February 1938 in the United States. According to Forbes Magazine, he is the 26th richest person in the world his Net worth is 50 Billion $ in 2021. He is the present CEO of Nike. inc before this, he is the president of Nike company.
Feature of Shoe Dog pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 26, 2016:
- Phil Knight is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography, Autobiography, Memoir.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 386 pages.
- Simon & Schuster is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 149 editions of this book.
Download Shoe Dog PDF:
Click the button below to download Shoe Dog PDF free and read online.