Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is one of the best children’s novels from well known American author Judy Blume. The novel was published for the first time in 1972 in the United States. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is the first novel in Fudge series and is followed by Double Fudge, Fudge-a-Mania and Superfudge. You can download Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing PDF at the end.
Review of Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing:
There are various characters throughout the story in the series but they do not fit in different novels because the story of the novel only focuses on Peter’s classmate Sheila Tubman who became his cousin in law later in the story. Basically, the novel featured illustrations from Roy Doty but all posts of the novel reprint the omitted pictures. Tales of Fourth Grade Nothing is a very interesting novel it revolves around the story of a nine-year-old boy by the name of Peter Warren Hatcher and his connection with his younger brother Farley Drexel “Fudge” Hatcher. Farley doesn’t like his name and prefers to be called by Fudge in various occasions. The major characters of the story are Jimmy Fargo, Sheila Tubman, Dribble, Warren Hatcher, Anne Hatcher, Farley Drexel Hatcher and Peter Warren Hatcher.
Features of Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing pdf:
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is written by famous American author Judy Blume with Roy Doty as an illustrator.
- The novel is written in English language and was published in the United States for the first time.
- Tales of a Fourth Grade is the first novel of Fudge series.
- The novel comes under the Genre of Children’s novel.
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is published by Dutton in the year of 1972.
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is a very short novel and consists of only 120 pages.
Download Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing PDF:
Click the button below to download Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing PDF free and read online.