The line between is the story of Wynter Roth. She grew up in very bad circumstances because the government sentenced her to spend her life far away from the public area. Because of the disease, she had but her sister looks after Wynter because she loves her when Wynter sees her sister doing great work for her disease and comes back to settle down in the united states.
Tosca Lee is one of the history maker writers in the world. She earned tons of fame and gained millions of followers in a very short time period. Many giant newspapers consider Tosca as a God Gifted writer of the century. And the main reason for all this the way she explained the story each and every character defined very clear in her books. The thought process of Tosca is also remarkable she was born on 1st December 1969 in the Virginia United States. She completes her education at oxford university and she starts schooling at Lincoln East High School.
Feature of The Line Between pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is 29 January 2019.
- Tosca Lee is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Mystery, Thriller, Suspense.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 384 pages.
- Howard Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 9 editions of this book. And every edition has a different accent according to a particular area and every edition has a different page count.
- Good reads choice awards nominate this book for the best Thriller, Mystery book in 2019.
Download The Line Between PDF:
Click the button below to download The Line Between PDF free and read online.