The Little Prince is a famous novel written by French author, aristocrat and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupery. The Little Prince was published in French and English in the United States in April 1943 by Reynal and Hitchcock. The novel follows liberation of France but Saint-Exupery’s work was banned by Vichy Regime. You can download The Little Prince PDF at the end.
The Little Prince Review:
The story of The Little Prince revolves around a young prince and his adventures in different planets of the space including the Earth. The novel contains themes of loss, love, friendship and loneliness. The Little Prince is shaped in the style of children’s book but it makes poignant observations about life and human nature. The Little Prince is one of the most successful works of Saint-Exupery with about 140 million-selling copies worldwide by making it one of the best selling and widely translated books ever published. The Little Prince had been translated into 361 dialects and languages. The Little Prince is a book among the most loved novel from the readers of the world.
Features of The Little Prince pdf:
- The Little Prince is written by Antoine de Saint-Exupery under the title of Le Petit Prince.
- The novel was translated by David Wilkinson, Janet Hill, Alan Wakeman, Irene Testot-Ferry, T.V.F. Cuffe, Katherine Woods.
- The novel was written in French language and was published in France.
- It was published by Gallimard in France and by Reynal and Hitchcock in the United States.
- The novel was published in April 1943 in French and English language in the United States and in the French language in France it was published in the year 1945.
- The Little Prince is Preceded by Pilote de Guerre published in 1942.
- The novel was followed by Lettre un outage in the year 1944.
Download The Little Prince PDF:
Click the button below to download The Little Prince PDF free and read online.