The Maltese Falcon is one of the best detective novels of 1930 written by well known American author Dashiell Hammett. The novel is originally serialized in Black Mask magazine starting with the Sep 1929 issue. The story of the novel is entirely presented from the third-person narrative: there is no description in the story whether of any character’s feelings or internal thoughts, only what they do and act, and how their appearance is. The Maltese Falcon is adapted for various times for cinema. You can download The Maltese Falcon PDF at the end.
The Maltese Falcon Review:
The major character, Sam Spade, was a departure from Hammett’s nameless detective, The Continental Op. Spade contains various elements from old detectives, notably his cold detachment, lack of sentimentality, self-determination to search for truth and justice, ruthlessness, unflinching and working with a keen eye in search of details. The story of the novel is very amazing because here there is a smart detective who solves various mysterious and complex criminal cases. The novel is nominated for various awards because of its creative work and is adapted for various platforms.
Features of The Maltese Falcon pdf:
- The Maltese Falcon is written by famous American author Dashiell Hammett.
- The Maltese Falcon is written in English language and is published in the United States for the first time.
- The Maltese Falcon belongs to the Genre of Detective fictional novel.
- The novel is published by Alfred A. Knopf in the United States.
- The Maltese Falcon is published in the year of 1930.
- The Maltese Falcon is preceded by The Dain Curse.
- The Maltese Falcon is followed by The Glass Key.
- The Maltese Flacon is nominated for various awards because of its creative work and got mixed reviews from critics.
Download The Maltese Falcon PDF:
Click the button below to download The Maltese Falcon PDF free and read online.