The Paris Wife is the story of newlywed couple Hadley Richardson and Ernest Hemingway. Before this marriage hardly Richardson was so alone his life was so empty in terms of love and happiness but he is running his own well-set business. This means there is no issue of finance the only issue is love. Same like Hadley Ernest was also living alone life. She is a makeup artist and earns a very good amount but her life was so empty she lives in an apartment in downtown New York. They both meet at a mutual friend party and the story begins from that party they start dating each other. After 2 years of relationship, they finally decided to get married. After 2 years they finally wed and lives a happy life but after some week of marriage hardly planned a trip to Paris but no one knows this trip become permanent address they shift Paris permanently. You can download The Paris Wife PDF at the end.
Paul McLain was born on October 7, 1965, in the United States. She did a great job in literature and poetry till now she writes 6 different volumes of poetry her poetry is very famous among youth. She won several national and international awards in her career this book is the most successful book ever written.
Feature of The Paris Wife pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 27th, 2011.
- Paula McLain is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Historical fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 314 pages.
- Ballantine Books is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 94 editions of this book.
Download The Paris Wife PDF:
Click the button below to download The Paris Wife PDF free and read online.