The Pelican Brief is the detailed story of the assassination of two Supreme Court judge of America in own place. John Grisham the great writer write another super hit and blockbuster novel. After the great and worldwide success of Pelican, the fan following and fame of John Grisham was hit the next level. One dark night almost at the end of Georgetown in the posh house of Judge of Supreme Court someone attacks two judges when they both are discussing cases and they both died on the spot.
And next morning this news spread like wildfire whole establishment of the United State is disturb due to this incident. The security of all judges is on high alert. Freshly graduate young law student Darby Shaw prepare for a briefing on this case but he knows this briefing is shot in the dark. If he succeeds in this case then he became a star overnight otherwise his career will vanish before starts. You can download The Pelican Brief PDF at the end.
John Grisham was born in 1955 in the United States. He completes his graduation from Law school. And start his career in the world of truth and lies. But after working several years as a lawyer he starts his political and activist career.
Feature of The Pelican Brief pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is April 25th, 2006.
- John Grisham is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Novel, Fiction, Legal Thriller, Mystery, Legal Story.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 400 pages.
- Delta is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 176 editions of this book.
Download The Pelican Brief PDF:
Click the button below to download The Pelican Brief PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment