Steffanie Strathdee and Tom Patterson newly married couple go for vacation in Egypt. But in the middle of vacations, Tom feels a heavy pain in the stomach. Early stages Steffanie think it is normal food poison case but after some hours of deadly pain when tom situation getting worst she calls medical chopper and shifts tom to one of the leading hospitals in the world San Diego hospital. After blood test doctor discover tomb is captured by a very unknown and deadly virus. And at this stage, Drs have nothing to do with Steffanie start research on it and after many research, she found a virus they can easily kill this bacteria. But she need help from world health organization and NDMA because without this two organizations. She cannot carry on this research and also she cannot treat this virus with anyone. You can download The Perfect Predator PDF at the end.
Steffanie Strathdee was born in the United States. She is a very well known medical researcher after this book. And she also works as Associate Dean of Global health science institute. The perfect predator is the real cause of his fame this nonfiction novel won many national and international awards. In 2019 Steffanie also nominated for many awards because of her research work.
Feature of The Perfect Predator pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is February 26th 2019.
- Steffanie Strathdee is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is Biography.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 327 pages.
- Hachette Book Group is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 10 editions of this book.
Download The Perfect Predator PDF:
Click the button below to download The Perfect Predator free and read online.