The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment is a very famous book written by Eckhart Tolle. The Power of Now is intended to be a guide for day-to-day living and focuses on the importance of living in the present moment and transcending thoughts of the past or future life of an individual. You can download The Power of Now PDF at the end.
The Power of Now Review:
The Power of Now is published in 1990 and was recommended by well known Oprah Winfrey. The Power of Now book is translated into 33 different languages of the world. Till 2009 the book had been sold more than 3 million copies in North America. The Power of Now contains four chapters which are: Introduction, Consciousness: The Way Out of Pain, Moving Deeply Into the Now, Mind Strategies for Avoiding the Now. The Power of Now was published in 1997in Vancouver by Namaste Publishing. It was then again published by New World Library in 1999 and the updated version reached and remained on New York Times bestseller list for the next years. The Power of Now has been translated more than in 33 different languages including Arabic.
Features The Power of Now pdf:
- The Power of Now is written by Eckhart Tolle.
- The novel is written in English language and was published in the United States.
- The Power of Now book covers subjects: Psychology and Spirituality.
- The Power of Now is published by Namaste Publishing in 1997 and by New World Library in 1999.
- The Power of Now is available in print form for the readers.
- The Power of Now consists of a total of 236 pages.
- The book is nominated for various awards and is loved by the readers from around the world because of its themes.
Download The Power of Now PDF:
Click the button below to download The Power of Now PDF free and read online.