Mara Dyer the main character of this book she is going through the worst time of her life. Because she forgets everything that’s happened with her and why she is in the hospital. Even she didn’t memorize her family members. Before this incident she lives a happy life with her parents Mara has many peoples who love her she has loving parents and friends mean everything is on track. But suddenly everything was changed because of a horrible accident and that accident push her and her family into the darkest time of life.
She was in a coma for the last 2 weeks and when she is in conscious she didn’t know what exactly happened but she memorized a little bit according to Mara she and her friends got an accident and after this, she didn’t know what’s happening because after that she does not remain conscious. You can download The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer PDF at the end.
Michelle Hodkin was born on May 31, 1982, in the United States. She completes her education at Harvard University after education she starts her career in literature. Now she is New York Times bestselling author. She won several awards in her successful career.
Feature of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer pdf:
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is 27th 2011.
- Michelle Hodkin is the author of this book.
- Genre of this book is Novel, Fiction.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 446 pages.
- Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 44 editions of this book.
Download The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer PDF:
Click the button below to download The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer PDF free and read online.