Things Fall Apart is a famous novel written by famous Nigerian author Chinua Achebe. The novel was published in the year 1958. The story of the novel revolves around chronicles pre-colonial life in the southeastern part of the Nigerian country and it represents the arrival of Europeans at the time of the late nineteenth century. The novel is considered as archetypal modern African novel of English language which received global critical acclaim. You can download Things Fall Apart PDF at the end.
Things Fall Apart Review:
The novel is studied in various schools of Arica and is much popular among English speaking countries from around the world. William Heinemann Ltd published the novel in the United Kingdom in the year 1962. It is the first novel to be published in Heinemann’s African Writers Series. The story of the novel revolves around the life of Okonkwo, a wrestling champion of the fictional Nigerian clan of Umuofia. The novel consists of three parts. The first parts describe the family, personal history and his customs and society, the second and third part of the novel consist of explaining Christian missionaries on Okonkwo, British colonialism. The novel was followed by No Longer at Ease published in the year 1960 which is the part of the novel with Arrow of God which was published in the year 1964.
Features of Things Fall Apart pdf:
- The novel was written by well known Nigerian author Chinua Achebe.
- The novel was written in the English language.
- Things Fall Apart was published in Country Nigeria.
- The novel was published by William Heinemann Ltd.
- The novel was published in the year 1958.
- Things Fall Apart was followed by No Longer at Ease which was published in the year 1960.
- The novel is famous among English speaking countries.
Download Things Fall Apart PDF:
Click the button below to download Things Fall Apart PDF free and read online.