Waiting for Godot is a very famous play written by Samuel Beckett. In Waiting for Godot two major characters Estragon and Vladimir are waiting for the arrival of Godot but unfortunately, Godot never arrives. During their waiting time, they engage with each other in various discussions and between their discussion three more characters join them. You can download Waiting for Godot PDF at the end.
Waiting for Godot Review:
Waiting for Godot is the translation of Beckett’s own French-language play by the name of En attendant Godot, which is subtitled in English language only. En Attendant Godot was a tragicomedy in two acts. French text consists of two acts and was written between 9 Oct 1948 and 29 Jan 1949. In Theatre de Babylone the premiere of Waiting for Godot was directed by Roger Blin on date 5 Jan 1953. The English language version of Waiting for Godot was premiered in the year 1955 in London. Waiting for Godot earned the title of one of the most significant English language play of the 20th century in a poll conducted by the British Royal National Theatre in the year 1990.
Features of Waiting for Godot pdf:
- Waiting for Godot was written by Samuel Beckett.
- The major characters of Waiting for Godot play are A Boy, Lucky, Pozzo, Estragon and Vladimir.
- Waiting for Godot was premiered on date 5 Jan 1953.
- Waiting for Godot was premiered in Theatre de Babylone which is one of the most and historical theatres in Paris.
- The play was written in the French language.
- The play comes under the genre of Tragicomedy.
- Waiting for Godot got the title of one of the best English language play of the 20th
- Waiting for Godot play has been translated into the English language.
Download Waiting for Godo PDF:
Click the button below to download Waiting for Godo PDF free and read online.
Leave a Comment