Who moved my cheese is the story of 4 different guys. These guys belong from different family backgrounds but one thing is the same in all 4 guys and that was problems. They face almost all kinds of problems like financial issues, love life issues, and many more like this. In this book, the author uses cheese for the solution according to the author these 4 guys are busy finding the cheese of life but in the current situation, they stuck in the maze of life. But after some years of struggling one of them find the quick and easy way to achieve and enjoy the real cheese of life and this guy also teaches the other 3 why cheese keeps moving and why they fail to achieve their goals mean cheese and how they tackle with this situation. You can download Who Moved My Cheese PDF at the end.
Spencer Johnson was born on 24th November 1938 in the United States and died on 3rd July 2017. He earns fame from his book series called Value Tales and after this, he also writes another notable work in the self-help genre called moved my cheese because of this he won many literary awards in his precious writing career.
Feature of Who Moved My Cheese? pdf :
- English is the primary language of this book.
- The official release date is September 8, 1998.
- Spencer Johnson is the author of this book.
- The genre of this book is fiction, Self-help book.
- The total page count in the hardcover edition is 96 pages.
- Vermilion is the official publisher of this book.
- There are more than 174 editions of this book.
Download Who Moved My Cheese? PDF:
Click the button below to download Who Moved My Cheese? PDF free and read online.